Here is my list of Ten. Do you know which films they are from?
1. The killer has different sized shoes (8 & 9).
2. The killer has a bracelet, with a horse dangling from it. The kid hero saw it (only it and nothing but it!) from inside a cupboard.
3. The killer has an overgrown toe.
4. The killer is a tiger. No, wait - he is a man. Nope - he is a tiger!
5. The killer gets on the train at VT. He gets off at Dadar, commits the crime and gets back on to the train at a later station. A perfect alibi of being on the train all the time!
6. The killer has a bandhgala with a button missing. Each button of that bandhgala is an exquisitely crafted precious stone, worth about a million bucks.
7. The evil killer has a twin good brother. The evil one kills his brother and sets it up as if he himself is killed. And prepares for a lifetime of respectability.
8. The killer is the hero's twin.
9. The killer is the one who was the victim all this while.
10. The killer has a cigar. And a hat. And an overcoat in peak summer. And dark glasses in a dimly-lit nightclub. Oh wait - he is not the killer. He is 'the CID'.